URKRAFT ASSOCIATION 894701-3424
and the subsidiary URKRAFT SERVICE AB, 556364-8160
Laboratorgränd 9, 931 62 Skellefteå
Parties and responsibilities for the processing of your personal data
The Urkraft Association and the subsidiary Urkraft Service AB (hereinafter referred to as Urkraft or the social enterprise) are responsible for the data processing of personal data that takes place within the framework of the association’s activities.
Why do we process your personal data?
In order for the social enterprise to be able to conduct its business, personal data is processed for various purposes linked to the operation.
Urkraft processes personal data to administer ongoing association activities (eg participant activities and member meetings), communicate with members (notices to activities, information to guardians, etc.) and manage member-related financial transactions (membership fees and salaries, etc.).
Urkraft also processes personal data to apply for project funding from, among others, the ESF, Arvsfonden, the Skellefteå municipality and other similar organizations.
Urkraft is responsible for personal data processing
which happens at:
- Management of membership in the Urkraft Association
- Association/company administration
- Participation in the association’s activities
- Application for grants – including participant compensation
- Compilation of statistics and follow-up
- Training courses organized by the social enterprise
- Contact with member and employee
- Visits on our website
- Publishing of materials on website and social media
- Prohibition of access (if applicable)
- Disorders of order and unauthorized influence (if applicable)
Who do we share personal information with?
The data will not be transferred to third countries and your personal data will not be subjected to automated decision making.
If Urkraft has to share your personal data with third countries at any one time, you will be specifically informed of this. This may, for example, be the case for transnational projects.
What legal basis do we have for personal data processing?
Urkraft has below compiled the legal basis for the processing of personal data that takes place within Urkraft’s operations.
|Ändamål med behandling||Laglig grund|
|Management of membership in the Urkraft||Agreement|
|Association’s company administration||Agreement|
|Participation in the association’s activities||Agreement|
|Application for grant||Legal obligation|
|Compilation of statistics and follow-up||General interest|
|Utbildningar arrangerade av det sociala företaget||Allmänt intresse vid bidragsfinansierad utbildning, annars samtycke|
|Contact with Urkraft||Balancing of interests|
|Visits to Urkraft’s website||Balancing of interests|
|Publishing of materials on the website and social media||Balancing of interests and sometimes consent|
|Prohibition of access||Legal obligation|
|Disruptions of order and unauthorized influence||Legal obligation|
How long do we store your personal data?
Urkraft will carry out an annual assessment if the purpose of the processing of personal data remains. Unless the purpose of the processing of personal data remains, the data will be deleted.
Which rights do you have?
You who are registered in the social enterprise have several rights that you should know about.
You have the right to receive a register extract regarding Urkraft’s processing of your personal data. Urkraft shall, at the request of the register extract, provide you with a copy of the personal data that is being processed. For any additional copies you request, Urkraft may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if they are incorrect, incomplete or misleading and have the right to restrict the processing of personal data until they are changed.
You have the right under certain circumstances to be deleted:
- If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
- If the processing is based on the individual’s consent and you withdraw the consent
- If the processing is for direct marketing and you oppose the processing of the data
- If you oppose personal data processing that occurs within the framework of governmental authority or after a balance of interests and there are no justifiable reasons that outweigh your interests
- If the personal data has been processed illegally
- If deletion is required to fulfill a legal obligation
- If the personal data refers to children and has been collected in connection with the child creating a profile in a social network
You also have the right to withdraw consent, oppose automatic decision-making, profiling and object to direct marketing.
You can exercise your rights at any time by requesting access to and rectification or deletion of personal data, requesting limitation of processing or objecting to processing. Contact the Board to exercise your rights.
You can exercise your rights at any time by requesting access to and rectification or deletion of personal data, requesting limitation of processing or objecting to processing. Contact us at and we will help you with these questions.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint regarding Urkraft’s processing of personal data to the The Swedish Data Protection Authority, visit www.datainspektionen.se.
More information on how Urkraft works to safeguard your rights can be found in the respective project and service documentation that you as a participant can access when registering.
If you want to know more
If you have questions about the association’s personal data processing or want to exercise your rights, contact the board. You can find contact information on our website urkraft.se.